Navigator 2m Blow Moulded Barrier
The Navigator® is a blow moulded high density polyethylene barrier that has been developed for attended and unattended street work. This is a cost effective solution to ensure safety by segregating hazards and areas that could potentially cause a danger.
Features And Benefits.
- Storage & Distribution. An effective stacking solution designed to maximise stability and storage for 40 units per pallet.
- tacking Feature. Stacking feature enables each barrier to lock together to ensure safe storage and transportation.
- Multiple Configurations. Designed for contractors to use in numerous configurations offering adaptable solutions to secure additional barriers. This free standing barrier with 360 degree swivel feet can also be positioned at a 90 degree angle to ensure stability.
- Easy to connect. Easy to link making it possible to connect barriers together incorporating the peg and hole system.
- Reflective panel. Class R1 high intensity reflective panel that conforms to BSEN12899-1.
- Surefoot Bloc™. Compatible with the Surefoot Bloc™. A 6.5kg recycled PVC foot cover to add weight and extra stability.
- 2 metres in length